The Live-In Care Hub was created by a collaboration of quality Live In care providers, whose primary aim is to raise awareness of this little known and alternative care option to a residential care home.
All our providers are members of the UK Homecare Association (UKHCA) and are committed to operating within the code of conduct as set out by the association.
Our objectives are to;
- Raise awareness of Live-in Care by sharing information and becoming the authority on live-in care
- Make hub members the first port of call for people needing full time care
- Continually improve quality and standards of care within the industry
- Deliver improved outcomes for people in our care, evidencing this through improved health and well-being outcomes enabling reassurance for families.
- Create career and job opportunities within the sector
- Increasing recognition and awareness of live-in care as a valued profession in order to grow the number of carers choosing this career option
The Live In care hub work together to create and share meaningful, authoritative information, enabling people to make more informed choices when the time comes to find care for a loved one.